Question
Posted by: mary | 2011-04-15

bad smell in mouth

after a cold i have a very fluish and nauseus taste in my mouth,
what can u suggest?

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Mary

I can not give an opinion regarding your spesific case, as this would require a full examination. It is however possible that your condition could have created inflammation of the sinusses, in turn causing a foul smelling post nasal drip.
Other factors that could influence the condition would be the state of your teeth, and the possibility of a chronic tonsillitis, if indeed you still have your tonsils. I suggest you see your doctor if things do not get better, as some cases may require further treatment.