Question
Posted by: Anon33 | 2012/09/27

Bad smell down there!

What could be the cause of this every time I sleep with my partner without a condom my virgina will have a bad smell.

You may be picking up infections. Have this checked out the nect time it happens.

1
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/09/27

It''s called a VAGINA - just correcting you there, sorry if I offend.

If the genital area has an offensive odour (sounds so much more cultured then a bad smell and is what Gynaecologists call it), you must have some kind of an infection. If it continues I would suggest you have swabs taken and see what the results are and have treatment for it.

Reply to Tanya