Question
Posted by: ADAM | 2012/07/03

Bad Smell

I''ve got a problem of bad smell coming out of my lungs, sometimes from stomuch and throat. I tried so many times to get help but unfortunately with no success. This is a very embarassing situation to me aspecially when i had to talk to people. Could you please help, I can''t handle this situation anymore!! Thank you!!

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Adam

I am not sure what other avenues you have tried before. The smell might be coming from undigestive foods or inflammation in the gut. If you have not treated this before I would suggest this treatment. You can try Digestive enzymes with meals.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za