Question
Posted by: Baby | 2011-06-20

Bad Smell

Hello, I have a fishy smell down there even after bathing.I can''t seem to get rid of it. I get a clear discharge now and then and it looks normal, i think, well it doesn''t smell. i can''t seem to figure out if the smell is from the inside or outside.it doesn''t seem to be the inside cause id try putting in my finger to check.but i bath, i just don''t understand. I''ve read up on Doryx/Doxycycline and maybe taking that could help, if it''s an infection. Can you get it without prescription/at pharmacies? I don''t have medical aid.i can''t go to the doc. my face is dry and patchy/uneven is this somehow linked to all of this? someone once told me to stop eating yoghurt. im still a virgin.but when i was small i was molested and never told anybody about it.it was a little boy and his little penis.could that be it?his little penis?

Doxycycline needs a prescription. All women have a 'normal' smell. If you think it is more than this, the only way to have a diagnosis is to see a doctor. I can't see that it is related to your dry skin.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-06-23

Posted by: me again | 2011-06-20

...and i have fine chest hair, with some growing longer than others which i pluck. is this normal?

Reply to me again