Question
Posted by: Pieter | 2009-07-05

Bad sleep routine

Lately i' m having problems sleeping. My body intends to wake up by itself after about 5 to 6 hours sleep. Due to this i' m dead tired at 10 in the evenings and then i pass out where ever i' m sitting.
I also work shifts in the casino, so i' m thinking that it could be the reason for my bad sleeping habbits
I' m 35 years old and my wife is expecting her second child, but the pregnancy had some complications in the beggining. Work is also putting lots of strain on her due to her pregnant status. She also works for the casino

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Shift work takes a bad toll on the body. However, there are ways of coping with it and making things easier for yourself. You will need to see a sleep doctor who can analyse the shift problems, and help you with techniques to improve your sleep.