Question
Posted by: Lillibeth | 2012-10-01

Bad skin - hormones?

I am 41 and the last 3 months my skin has gone from clear to bad to worse!
I have these HUGE bumps below my jawline or on my jawline. They are not normal pimples.
I went to the dr and she prescribed acnetane which i used for 3 weeks but my skin got worse.
This is definitely a hormone problem and the acnetane doesn''t help for hormones. I have asked her for a script for the pill.
Can i start using it immediately or do i have to wait for my next cycle. My hormones are clearly upside down so will it make a difference if i wait?
I need to do something about my skin. It is going to scar! Pls help.

It may well be hormonal. You should start the Pill with your period else you will have more side effects.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-10-03