bad skin

I shave a lot all over for sports purposes, is there anything I can take or use to get rig of ingrown hairs (especially on abdominal area) and the purple scars they leave behind, as well as I' ve had like a rash behind my arms and on my thighs for many many years, how can I get rid of it...?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Anonymous, thank you for the question.

Your best option would be to consult a dermatologist who can examine the areas and advise you on the best approach. Another consideration would be to undergo permanent hair reduction.

i have like browniss spot on the sides of my patches brown ones and i dont know how i can get rid of them i have tried so many creams and this pigmantation is like it is saying i have come here to stay.please help me.I AM BEAUTIFUL ,but bcoz of this i have lost my beauty.