Question
Posted by: T | 2010-03-16

Bad Sinus

Hi Doc,

I suffer from really bad sinus, I get headaches, nose, throat and ears itch.

I have been taking anti yeast amine and sinumax but it doesn''t seem to help. I have had a sore throat for the past 3weeks now and it is just getting worse my tonsels also swell at times. The pharmacist advised me to go my GP to just to get antibiotics but i really don''t want to go.

What else can I use for my sinus, I really need some relief.

Dear T
If you have a yellow discharge and pain over the sinuses you probably do need antibiotics. If you just have a blocked nose with watery discharge, you can try adding Beconase aqeous nose spray to your antihistamine longterm, use Drixine nose spray for the first 5 days until the Beconase begins to work as it takes some time. Rinse your nose with saltwater twice a day (1 cup lukewarm water with 1/2 teaspoon salt in it)

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-16

Dear T

Reply to cyberdoc