Question
Posted by: Scared | 2008/09/21

Bad Period

I had my usual period recently but i am bleeding badly almost like aa cut my stomach is is pain and lower back ... i dont like goin to a Gynae ... wat is worng with me is it just a bad period or is it something else .... need help!! the gynae is not hear need the help now plz

Expert ImageTeen expert

Please post your question to our GynaeDoc here at Health24, and consider consulting with your family doctor if you do not want to initially see a Gynaecologist. Sometimes periods can vary in how heavy they are and also the pain you experience, but please check things out with a medical professional.

2
Posted by: ??? | 2008/10/09

plz gv us more info we have no idea wat u trying to say

Reply to ???
Posted by: Kman | 2008/09/22

Hi there,

If I was you I would make an appointment with your GP as soon as possible, this might be nothing serious but you dont want to play around with your health. It cant be pleasant to see the Gynae but it is important, you dont have to be embarrased about it either. Gynea' s do what they do for a living, its part of everyday life for them.

Best of Luck :-)

Reply to Kman