Posted by: Nicole | 2010-08-31

bad pains

Hi,My name is Nicole I''m 16 years old.

A couple of weeks ago I was walking back from school and got this uncomfortable pain in my left back/arm. My school bag is always on my right arm. Last week my left leg had a bad pain in it,I thought it was beacause of the cold,I was limping. Yesterday i attended a dance class and the pain in my arm/back came back.This morning when i was sleeping the pain in my leg came back?Could you please help me out,do you think I should just ignore it?

Thank you!

Hallo Nicole
No I don't think you should ignore it. Please see your doctor as he may need to do some blood tests (full blood count and calcium levels) to exclude underlying infection or salt/calcium/magnesium deficiency. He may also need to check for muscle spasm and pinched nerve.

Posted by: A | 2010-08-31

Hi. Maybe you have a pinched nerve. I am sure a chiropractor could sort this out for you. Alternatively have a doctor check you out.

Reply to A