Posted by: Marelize | 2009-02-23

bad omen or karma - should i help

hi all

I used to be in love with my ex and we planned and had a child. marriage was promised but it never happened, there was a lot of cheating from his side. I got retrenched and things got from bad to worse, he never helped me out financially, i got sick after giving birth - i thought i was going to die and he was there for me (thank God) but until i got better, then we went back to the same old kind of life. He abused me emotionally - it was crazy but i stood until he dumped me and went to live with another woman - as the money was coming in! He did not bother to support his child, now 5years later he is jobless and he needs my assistance. I was thinking of liaising with HR where i work as i know that there are vacancies!

Did he bring a bad omen upon himself or is it the bicht called Karma

Why have a child with an ex before marriage was accomplished, merely on the basis of a promise ? If it is his child, go to the Maintenance Court and they will decide a fair amount and require him to pay it. Don't let a deadbeat dad evade his responsibilities. Why on earth should you help him ? Let him till the field as he planted it.
His karma ran over his dogma