Posted by: Jills | 2010-05-07

Bad mom

I really feel like a terrible mom and I am busy failing my children.

I have no support at all coming in and I look after 3 children aged from 6-13 years. The children did not go to school 2 days this week as it was just to far for them to walk and I had no petrol money.

It is weekend and I know I will not be able to provide the way I should for them. I have absolutely no food at home and we have also been without electricity for almost a week now.

It is very hard on the children, I have been to the electricity department and they have agreed to connect my electricity today as I was able to make a payment arrangement.

The older one understands and she is very strong. I do not want to involve the dad as I have been in a very abusive relationship, although he might be able to help.

Please pray for my family for some sort of relief. The kids desperately need winter clothes and my wish is just a decent meal for them tonight.

I responded the other time this question was posted

Posted by: karen | 2010-05-11

im in similar situation,but not nearly as bad, i''ll pray for you and especially your kids, if you live in the western cape i can give you r200.00 rand toward food.

Reply to karen
Posted by: Jills | 2010-05-07

Thank you so much for the response.

Reply to Jills
Posted by: Happiness | 2010-05-07

I can only imagine how bad you feel as a mother. All we ever wanted was to be able to protect our children from the harsh elements.
I think you need talk to their father about the money if you say he can help. Hopefully he is already paying the child support because if he isn''t your best bet will be the court route.

Remember: This too shall pass.

Reply to Happiness