Posted by: scorpio | 2009-07-20

bad manners?

Hi doc &  other readers. Just need to know if I am expecting too much or if this is just bad manners. A guy that I met asked me if I wanted to meet for coffee over this past weekend and I said yes. He then asked for my number, which I gave him. Well, the weekend has come and gone and not a squeak from him. I just think it is bad manners that he couldnt even send an sms to say he couldnt make it. Am I asking too much or is this just unacceptable behaviour.

Sounds like bad manners to me. I know someone who has done the same to me 3 weeks running with regard to business meetings, cancelling withou comment or apology, re-scheduling, and cancelling again --- and seems surprized that we don't wish to do business with him.