Question
Posted by: Ally | 2011/02/07

bad headaches

Hi there,

I have been suffering from bad headaches for about the last 2 months or so..I broke my elbow 8 weeks ago, very badly and had surgery to put a pin in the bone. Since around that time i get bad headaches in the front of my head, like my forehead, around my eyes and back of my neck..taking strong painkillers helps but i cant take them everyday. what do you think is causing this and what can i do for it?

Thanks so much for your help

Hallo Ally
You probably had your arm in a sling and this could have caused strain on your neck and back muscles, causing a tension headache. Try going for physiotherapy as pain tables will not really solve the problem.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/07

Hallo Ally