Question
Posted by: Eunice | 2012-03-28

Bad headache

I have got this headache but at the back of my head. All my lymph nodes in my groin and in my mouth and under my arms are also swollen. I have got chronic fungal sinus. Hy legs are also paining when I walk.

Eunice

You will have to consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests. The lymph nodes can be due to a chronic viral infection. The sinusitis is the most likely cause for your headache and I therefore, suggest that you consult an ENT specialist for treatment. Unfortunately, I am not able to suggest much, as you are in need of medical assistance.