Question
Posted by: Sapph | 2008/07/05

bad habit

I have a bad habit of *ONLY* drinking red grape juice. I do however make it half juice, half water. But this is all I drink, all day, everyday. *****Is this bad for my health in any way?***** I cant drink plain water, its kind-of like a mind block with nausea and gag reflux :( I've tried to get over it but I cant.
Is it also bad to drink during pregnancy?
thanks!

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is not bad to ONLY drink red grape juice, mixed with water. What do you mean by "drink" during pregnancy? If you are referring to alcohol, you should not consider falling pregnant, for it is BAD to drink alcohol during pregnancy.

Kind regards