Question
Posted by: Me | 2010-05-28

Bad foreboding

Tomorrow myself (6 months pregnant) and 3 girl friends are going away for the weekend. All 4 of us have 2 kids each. We have an hour trip by car. Problem is that I have a sudden fear of the car trip, kind of a bad premonition that we''ll have an accident. I feel like canceling the trip, but it sound so silly? what should I do?

Its not silly to feel this way. Of course it is not unlikely that anything will go wrong, but such things are possible. How would you feel about spliting the group and going in 2 cars ? I believe there's a policy that the whole of the Royal family never travel in one plane, simply to be extra cautious

1