Question
Posted by: Jo | 2010/07/07

Bad dreams &  talking in my sleep

Hope you can help. The past few months when I sleep I will have a bad dream, usually I will cry in my dream or shout like someone is killing me. My partner has to wake me up then. I always remember my dreams every night. It is almostlike it is real. What is causing this and how do I stop it. I have a problem falling asleep and do net sleep very well so sometimes I use sleeping tablets. Then I do not talk in my sleep and s\do not move around. Please help as i am so tired.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Everyone dreams, and that is normal. The content of the dream, however, is psychological. That you are having constant nightmares suggests that there is something major bothering you. You should best see a psychologist about that.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/07/08

Reply to Sleep expert