Posted by: curious | 2009-03-13

bad dreams about cheating

for a while i have had bad dreams, in my dreams my boyfriend cheating on me, i have no reason to think it or dream it why

Dreams do not predict anything. If you keep dreaming that he is chating, this means no more than hat you are worried about the possibility of cheating, and should discus these concerns with him.

Posted by: EG | 2009-03-14

Do you trust your boyfriend in other areas? Sometimes dreams about cheating signify a lack of security or trust in the relationship, not necessarily related to another person. Think about the things that make you feel uneasy and talk to him about them.

Reply to EG
Posted by: curious | 2009-03-13

so in general there is nothing co herently to worry about, cause he isnt the cheating type, when he is with a girl he doesnt mess around

Reply to curious
Posted by: Suspicious Minds | 2009-03-13

Dreams are weird for sure. How often does one dream the strangest thing and cannot quite figure out its source. However, somewhere, tucked deep inside your mind, there is something that has or is worrying you about the cheating angle. Maybe something he said in general conversation or maybe you saw him looking at someone in " that"  way, but for sure its is something that is worrying you and I would suspect for a reason. But..... lets not get all sweaty about it. Just get it out your mind and carry on as before (but still, keep an eye on him !!)

Reply to Suspicious Minds