Question
Posted by: pana | 2011/04/28

bad dreams

My boyfriend dream about me leaving him for another man more often or must i say almost every day.
Sometime he will wake me up at night and tell me all his dream. But i can say to you it''s more or less the same.
Last night he call my name in his dreams and we woke up because he was shouting because he found on bed with another man, please help me i really don’ t know What to do.

Thanx

Maybe he's jsimply worried that you might leave him, and wants re-assurance ?
Is there some truth in his suspicions ? If not, maybe he should see a counsellor to sort out his conceerns.

3

Posted by: Truth | 2011/04/28

Is there any truth to his suspisions?

Reply to Truth
Posted by: Idea! | 2011/04/28

Wait for him to fall back to sleep and then fake a nightmare about him cheating on you.
Do this several times a night for 3-4 nights, I think once he has had a few broken nights sleep he will either stop this nonsense or go and speak to a therapist if he is genuine.
Waking you up to tell you about his dream sounds like he is playing games- it could surely wait till morning!

Reply to Idea!