Posted by: PANA | 2011-04-28

my boyfriend dream about me leaving him for another man more often or must i say almost every day.sometime he will wake me up at night and tell me all his dream.but i can say to you it''''s more or less the same.last night he call my name in his dreams and we woke up because he was shouting because he found on bed with onether man,please help me i really dont know What to do

Expert ImageSleep Expert

There is really no meaning whatsoever to this kind of dream. The simplest would be to just ignore it. If it is really bothering him, though, he could see a psychologist who could help him displace the nightmares with more pleasant dreams.

Posted by: pana | 2011-04-29

it''s really bothering him.and i can say it''s really affecting his day to day life.but i thank you very much for this.i''m really concerned about this.

Reply to pana