Question
Posted by: ANON | 2010-09-09

bad dreams

Hi, i am sometimes having discusting dreams which involves embaresing things like s**. or scary ones where i get frigtened and everything seems/feels so real, or where a snake chases me and either bites me or almost bite me and then at that moment i wake up, what could be the meaning of all of this?

Actually, you may be relieved to learn that almost all dreams, including the sorts you mention ( which are actually very common ) have no particular meaning at all, even though they may feel meaningful. The content is principally random, snatches of things you've read, seen, heard of, or imagined, perhaps relating just partly to some things which are currently worrying you, or maybe not related to anything at all. Because while we are dreaming, our ability to assess them logically and recognize them for what they are, is impaired, they may be very convincing. Sex dreams are common, and usually have nothing to do with your actual sex life, and nightmares of frightening things may at most just reflect the fact that you're a bit anxious about something else.

3
Posted by: ANON | 2010-09-09

THANKS VERY MUCH I FEEL BETTER ALREADY!

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Interesting | 2010-09-09

i''ve also had dreams about snakes a few times. Sometimes they are threatening. I also have the strangest dreams - i think I visit Hell or something cause it is so evil and disturbing - one wonders where all this comes from. But I''ve become used to them and don''t really get too freaked out about it.

the sex dreams MUST be cause I have had any for a very long time!!!! :-) I specially get them just before my periods.

Reply to Interesting