Question
Posted by: Judith | 2008/09/12

bad dreams

HI, I keep dreaming that my x is trying to murder me (I divorced him because of mental abuse after 25 years of marriage, then 2 years later he committed suicide - blaming me- this all happened in 2000 and 2002) I always have a baby in my arms that I have to protect as well. I feel terrified, hopeless and cornered and then wake up, just to go back to sleep and pick up the same dream where I left off

Sorry, I can't remember what I said thismorning, nor can my brain manage to answer a second time ( it refuses, saying :I've done that alerady" --- can someone else repost that reply for J ?

2
Posted by: Lin | 2008/09/13

Judith, you' ll have to repost under a new heading. Once CS has answered, he can' t see the posts again.

Reply to Lin
Posted by: Judith | 2008/09/12

Dear cyber doc, I know I asked the same question this morning but I can' t open the message to read you answer please answer again.

Reply to Judith