Bad discharge before my periods

Hi Doc.

I' m 30 years old no kids. everytime before my periods say 4days before I get smelling discharge can you please advise if that is normal, I' ve been to the gynae before and the problem will only go away temporarly. Do I have to worry about that or is' t normal???

It isn't normal. It could be thrush. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of treating this.

Mabebe, please post separately.

Posted by: mabebe | 2009-04-23

hi all im having this watery discharge since tuesday after i had intercourse with my partner on saturday. i ovulate on the 15 april then have intercourse on saturday 18 so is there something wrong with me cause i cant stand this discharge. I did HSG on the 14 april after that i have been having pains in my womb especially when its even using hot water bottle at night to lower the pain please doc i need your help on this one. the thing is im trying for a baby and im going to see my gynae on the 26th may 09. your help will be appreciated.

Reply to mabebe