Posted by: Mahlako | 2010-05-03

bad communication

please help I m not fluently in English,this make my life a living hell,i m working in a big organisation and i passed the interview and dont know whether they took me because they feel sorry for me.

I m very shy person and low self e esteem bcos of school backgroung. i have a fear of speaking English asking myself what if i say something wrong people will laugh at me.i know practice make perfect, i practice when i m alone in my room.this thing is killing me inside bcos english is international language . please help im in pretoria central.

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Mahlakp, congratulations on facing your concern and asking for help. Use this courage and maturity to sit down with a senior manager and tell him your life story how you are committed and your ambitions, We have to have faith, speak up,be honest and all should work out. Good luck.

Posted by: Tebogo | 2010-08-23

What is your number Mahlako, i also stay in Pretoria Central.

Reply to Tebogo