Question
Posted by: Nozipho | 2010/09/27

Bad case of flu

I had a bad flu (sore throat, sinuses and headache) 2 weeks ago and was given amoxyllin by my doctor. I seemed to be getting better before i finished the course of antibiotics but i am still sick with sinuses, headache, neck gland area is sore and sometimes my joints and eyes get sore. I just feel weak and tired all the time

Doctor also prescribed a bacterial spray for through and cought mixture.

Hallo Nozipho
It sounds as if you still have the infection. Sinus infections may sometimes need 10-14 days antibiotics, so if you have yellow or green phlegm and sore sinuses with swollen neck glands, rather go back to the doctor for a second course of antibiotics

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/27

Hallo Nozipho