Question
Posted by: ZAHARA | 2010/10/27

Bad breath galore

I need help. Ive been dating this guy for 2 months..
I feel strongly for him and want us to be together but he has really bad breath and I just cant stand kissing him at times.
I dont wanna break up with him cos I feel this is a treatable ailment but honestly how do I break it down gently so that I dont injure his feelings?Please help

Hallo Zahara
This is a difficult one - maybe offer him breath freshening chewing gum, or buy chlorofil tablets and ask him to use this. Often the truth said in a sensitive manner is all that will help.
dr Bets

4
Posted by: Zahara | 2010/10/28

Thanks I will try and let you know

Reply to Zahara
Posted by: Zahara | 2010/10/28

Thanks I will try and let you know

Reply to Zahara
Posted by: Lili | 2010/10/27

Try offering him a mint while taking one out for yourself. Show him how conscious you are about your oral hygiene and maybe he will join you and that will be the end of the problem if he still has bad breath then he may have a medical problem and you will have to let him know so that he can have it treated. Good Luck!

Reply to Lili
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/27

Hallo Zahara
dr Bets