Question
Posted by: PJ | 2008/06/06

Bad breath and nose problem

Dear reader,

I have noticed that I really suffer from bad breath for some reason. I have no idea what may cause this as I brush my teeth twice on a daily basis. And rinse it properly. I do smoke, but it is as if the smell is just getting worse and worse, despite the smoking. Even if I do not smoke.

I also have a constant running nose and something like a nasal drip.

Is there anything I can do to prevent the above. Or could it be some medical condition.

Rgds

Expert ImageArchive

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It sounds like if you are suffering from chronic sinusitis. The chronic nasal drip is causing the bad smell/taste in your mouth. I suggest that you consult your GP, to confirm this diagnosis, in order for him/her to prescribe antibiotics, as well as a nasal spray.

Kind regards