Question
Posted by: omg | 2012/06/18

bad breath

I have realized that I have a smelly breath and my breath smells more like zinc but the smell is unpleasant and the smell comes from the nose as well as the mouth. What can be the cause of this.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi O

This may indicate a sinus, throat or dental infection and, if the condition deteriorates or persists, your may ask your doctor to investigate. A course of antibiotics may clear it up if this is indeed the cause.

3
Posted by: MaFlo | 2012/06/21

I rhink this needs a doctor to clear your breath from inside, I don''t think there is any amount if brushing that can help you. It is coming from inside therefore you need to be helped by a doctor who will prescribe the correct treatment.

Reply to MaFlo
Posted by: charmaine | 2012/06/21

try a tongue brush - from experience have cured bad breath by brushing the tongue at least twice a day as this is where the most bacteria build up is - read it on sa health tip and it worked like magic and believe me when I tell you the person''s breath was BAD !

Reply to charmaine
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/06/19

Hi O

Reply to pharmacist