Question
Posted by: my name is | 2012/01/26

bad breath

hi doc I am having a problem I have been to dentist with no help
my breath is terrible more like I am smoking and the smell comes out of my nose as well is smells like nicotine or tar or rust as if I was durnk when I slept and this is really fustrating and affecting my social life.
I am now drinking a lot of green tea with no help I also use Corsodyl mouth was pleas help

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi MNI

There are many potential causes for your symptoms, which may include infection. The fact that your dentist could not find any cause possibly rules out a dental infection, but a sinus infection may also be, amongst others, a possible cause.
In my opinion you should discuss this with your GP for a start.
In the meantime you can try some SPA-tablets (available from most pharmacies). They contain chlorophyll which may help.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/01/27

Hi MNI

Reply to pharmacist