Posted by: aminja2 | 2011-07-20

bad breath

I am suffering from bad breath out of my nose and I have been to dentist and I got my teeth washed and I am having good oral hygiene I use Corsodyl mouth wash, floss,brush my teeth twice.
My problem is that when I breath my breath is terrible and I always have congested nose and my eyes are sometimes burning, I am forever suffering from headache.
I drink a lot of water and eat healthy, I always have to cleare my throat when I speak for long time and after running my throat itches a lot.

Your symptoms are due to chronic sinusitis and you have to consult an ENT specialist for an examination and a possible course of antibiotics and nasal sprays to treat your sinusitis.