Question
Posted by: Mama | 2010/12/08

Bad breath

I have postnasal drip for years now! two years back it affected my tonsils and had to do tonsillectomy, but the postnasal drip and bad breath are still here! I think the bad breath is caused by the postnanal drip! Please help as i can''t even be intimate with my partners and i also hate people with bad breath! I can''t live on breath freshners for life!

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Mama

You need to have an ENT examination to look for a possible cause. This could be due to allergies. It is also possible that you have chronic sinusitis, causing the post nasal drip.
Management needs to be adapted to your spesific needs, as other causes also need to be excluded.