Question
Posted by: LINDSAY | 2010/10/28

BAD BREATH

I CAN''T KISS MY MAN COZ OF HIS BAD BREATH. I USED TO ENJOY KISSING BEFORE BUT WITH HIM I CAN''T DO IT. EVEN OUR FOREPLAY IS NOT SO EXCITING. I ONLY REACH ORGASM WHEN I AM PLAYING WITH MY SELF. HE LIKES TO KISS ME BUT FOR ME, IT''S A TURN OFF COZ OF HIS BAD BREATH AND I DON''T KNOW HOW CAN TELL HIM THIS. SEX IS FINE BUT KISSING IS A BIG NO! WHAT CAN I DO?

Unfortunately there is no other way to go around this than by sorting out the bad breath because it can be a real turn off and spoil the mood for any form of intimacy. You could try to be subtle and carry mints or gum with you and offer him to have some whenever you're together. You could be a healthy girlfriend and suggest that you both go for your annual dental check up together, and suggest to the dentist to help out by prescribing something that will improve both your breaths so he doesn't feel left out. Or, you could just be brave and confront him with it . Bad breath is something that you can smell just by talking to someone, so chances are that his friends, collegues and family are aware of it. So you would really be helping him in the long run and preventing him from being embarrassed which i'm sure he'll be grateful for.

3
Posted by: he | 2010/11/02

what about an answer like - this could be a health issue....he must go for a thorough check up.........hurt his feelings once with a good reason and enjoy him forever or keep avoiding him until someone else tells him.

Reply to he
Posted by: Turkish | 2010/10/29

tell him to
clean his tongue
scrape it clean with a spoon etc
do 2 times a day at least till tongue is pink not white etc
and
drink more water

Reply to Turkish
Posted by: tashie | 2010/10/28

TALK TO HIM AND TELL HIM WHT U EXPIRIENCING MAYBE HE DOESNT NOW SO THAT U GUYS CAN BOTH WORK ON IT

Reply to tashie