Question
Posted by: EML | 2009/02/26

bad breath

hi doc,
does eating hot food, eg. pap and rice make a bad breath? pls helpme. i wash my teeth, my tongue everyday maybe twice ,but just after some minutes when i breathe i can also smell that breath from my mouth pls help me what to do or to use.if is caused by hot food

Dear EML
It may be a good idea to have a medical and a dental checkup just to make sure that you do not have an underlying condition such as infected teeth, tonsils or nasal infections or fat malabsorption that could be causing the bad odour, because foods like maize porridge and rice should not cause bad breath when eaten.