Question
Posted by: eml | 2009/01/28

bad breath

I have this terrible smell from my stomach, i dont know if is too much acid as i have ulcer . i brush my teeth, my toungue, but there is always this smell . sometimes i am ashamed to talk to people close to me especially in a taxi cos i dont know if they smell it like i do. i feel horrible , i have also a bloated tummy , constipated, i dont know what causes this. pls help

Expert ImagePharmacist

The fact that i's coming "from withing" may indicate one of a number of potential causes, My advise would be to talk to your doctor regarding a diagnosis