Posted by: vuyi | 2008-11-11

Bad breath

Will it be rude to tell the guy I' m interested in that his got a terrable breath. I can' t stand his smell let alone having him to kiss me....

It would not be rude to discuss with a potential date the fact that he has bad breath. What would be important would be to be sensitive, respective and tactful.

Posted by: Phontie | 2008-11-12

Take my Advise it work for me Always have sweets or bechees in you hand bag or handy and few munites take one out eat it and offer him one you will next meeting he will bring some as for wena Rox bad breath is not because he is not washing his teeth and as for your Xmas I will buy you earbudds cause you ears stinks .....

Reply to Phontie
Posted by: Rox | 2008-11-11

For his birthday or Xmas buy him Aquafresh &  a tooth brush

Reply to Rox