Question
Posted by: justin | 2010/06/21

bad break up

iv just recently rboken up with my fiance,we were togetther in total 6 years and things jus got bad and im contemplating if we make up will i look like a fool for taking her back,or should i move on as we always arguing and it got to a stage where i could not take it and i need advice please........

you need to consult a professional therapist / life-coach. the forum only assists with problems of a sexual nature.

5
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: zan | 2010/06/21

i knw u a nic dude but u do not hve to do it tht way coz she is not good enough for u..... i thnk she is a gold digger of a woman so do not fall in tht trap again my friend

Reply to zan
Posted by: ** | 2010/06/21

Justin.

Look under Talk Forums, then look for Marriage Support and post this question there. Very nice bunch of people who will give you some good advice.

Reply to **
Posted by: Rick | 2010/06/21

Dude, reconciliation after a break up is sometimes not the best way to go because the problems you had that caused the breakup are still there and havnt gone away.

Sometimes its best to stay apart and move on and find another partner. Its tough and difficult I know.

Reply to Rick
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010/06/21

Is this a right column for your problem?

Reply to Johnny Bravo