Question
Posted by: Worried | 2010/11/23

Bad Boy Rapid Loss

Good afternoon,

After going to a supplement store recently, the sales person told me that the Rapid Loss is an excellent product. I bought it, and have been drinking it for the past 2 weeks. It has helped me lose weight, but I''ve bee having a lot of aches and pains, as well as a sore on my face...

Am I juts being paranoid or could this be side effects of the
product?

Are you perhaps aware of any side effects??

Thanks!

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi there,

I am not aware of the exact supplement, 'Rapid Loss'. However, I would not advise you do not continue taking the supplment if you are concerned that it may be causing aches and pains. A balanced, weight loss diet with a suitable exercise program will also result in weight loss. This is the better option since it will not have undesirable side effects and you will be able to maintain your weight lost in the long term. Stopping the weight loss supplement is likely to result in gaining the weight which you lost.

1
Posted by: Sports Nutrition | 2010/11/23

Hi there,

Reply to Sports Nutrition