Posted by: Marlize | 2009-08-20

Bad blood circulation in my hands &  feet

If people ask me, what would you want to change about yourself, my answer would definitely be my hands &  feet. During winter it turns pink/ purple and in summer it goes red, also at times looks swollen. This is very embarrassing, I feel self conscience, even more so when people notice it and ask you about it. Is there any medication, I do drink alot of water, I dont have a high salt intake, I do exercise (I' ve also noticed that after an action netball game that my fingers tends to swell badly). Please advise.

Hi Marlize
Try flush free niacin supplement to improve the circulation. Inositol hexaniacinate form of niacin is believed to work best for circulation-related discomforts at about 500 mg 2-3 times a day.