Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/08/03

bad behaviour

I have a problem with my stepdaughter everytime when I go out of the bedroom she will come in and talk to her father but when I enter she comes out, what could be the matter, please advice this has been going on for a while.

To me this is not a good behaviour because if she wants something she must talk openly not by hiding.

You obviously have to discuss this with your husband, and work out a joint plan to stop her bad and rude behaviour. He should not encourage it by allowing her to have secret conversations with him. If she were not a step daughter, but the daughter of both of you, he surely would not allow this ?