Bad Attitude

I seem to have a bad attitude about everything in life, especially my life. I am just so fed up and tired. Hate where my life is going. I seem like I am ungrateful because in all honestly I have nothing to worry about. Perhaps a change of scenery could do me some good. I can' t help the feeling CS. I' m gatvol of being in the same place every single day. Same routine day and night. I need some excitement. I' m turning into a cabbage at work since I am at an office all my myself. No one to talk to. If I get stuck with a problem I have to contact our other office. I want to work with everyone together but at this stage I want to leave. I wish I could take leave for 1 year and start all over again. I need to find a new beginning for my life but I have no idea where to start and jobs are not easy to find. I try talking to my manager but I am wasting my breath because nothing gets done. We' re a small company and we don' t have an HR department so where else am I suppose to go. I' m really not happy at all and not just in the work sphere but everything personally. I want out. I' m not suicidal but looking for a new challenge and something new.

I want to change how I feel today. Can' t carry on feeling this way.

Cognitive Behaviour Therapy ( CBT ) is excellent in assisting you to re-adjust unhelpful and unfruitful attitudes. Though it may seem as though a change of scenery should help, in fact, because it will be the un-changed you observing the scenery, it usually doesn't.
Certainly working in an office all on your own must be really frustrating and boring at times. How about finding some extra interest usefully, by getting involved, in your spare time, in charity / NGO work, with children, animals or the elderly, for instance --- you meeet some great people that way, know that you arfe making a difference to deserving others, and get your own problems in perspective by meeting those whose problems are worse than yours. And continue looking for jobs --- adverts in the local papers, and online. I'm sure other readers can comment helpfully here.