Question
Posted by: Petro | 2009/03/28

Bacterial and fungis infections

Since middle January 2009 I am having a Pseudomonas infection in my lungs. The docter established that I have a IGG4 deficiency. Now I also have a aspergillus fumigatus in my lungs. The Pseudomonas is now antibiotic resistant and I am allergic to penicilin. I do not have a medical aid. What does that mean and what is the cause of this infections. My lungs is worsening by the day.

Petro

I suggest that you go to your nearest state owned hospital, in order for them to start treatment for both infections. This is a serious infection and needs urgent attention.

Attention will have to be given to your immune status.