Question
Posted by: Ray | 2008/07/08

Backpain and tingles in arms and legs

Hi - I suffer from periodic stiffness and spasms in the lower to mid back (computer - based most of the time) which results in tingling sensations into my arms , hands and feet. I saw a biokineticist about this two years ago and, after initial treatments, the stretching programme he prescribed really did sort it out as long as I stgretch regularly. I have now neglected the stretching regime for several weeks (relocated countries) and need to see a professional. Here in the UAE there do not seem to be any biokineticists - could you recommend another professional who would be able to sort this out for me ?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Your stretching exercises are indeed very important and I would recommend that you continue / resume such.
A chiropractor should also be able to assist you.
Long hours behind a PC is not advisable without a stretch now and then. The ergonomics of seating etc is so important for those confined to a seated posture for prolonged periods.