Posted by: Backpain | 2009-02-16

I had a back spasm about a 2 years ago in between my pelvis and cocyx. I could not move at all (sit, bend or lay down), was given a voltarin injection to ease my pain and booked off work.

Every since i had this spasm, when im on my feet for long periods, i get a very painfull back ache in the same region. Once this pain starts, i once again battle bending or sitting and walking increases the pain. I am worried i get another spasm. What can i do to relieve this back pain and spasms?

Dear Backache
Please see a physiotherapist - she will be able to evaluate if you maybe still have a slight spasm that causes the muscle group to get tired easily and will also be able to give you exercises or teach you how to stretch to prevent the spasms.

Posted by: Jam | 2009-02-16

Could you please answer me I have the same problem but was given coxflam had to stop using it because I was spitting blood.

Reply to Jam