Question
Posted by: Lebo | 2008/08/30

Backpain

A few weeks ago I had a terrible pain in my back and went to see a dr who examined me.She did not do an xray but from she saw she told me that my spine is not straight &  used some word to explain it.Now I need to know if it is a big deal and will this affect me in future when I want to have babies.I have a son and I had this pains during pregancy &  I thought it was just the baby' s weight.I also want to know if there' s something I can do to fix this.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Lebo
She may hav used the term scoliosis? This means that instead of the spine being straight, it curves a little to the side. This means the body is not well alligned and can cause discomfort. A visit to a specialist who specialises in backs will be best to put your mind at ease.

1
Posted by: billy | 2008/09/03

I' ve been suffering from backpain eversince, what must i do?

Reply to billy