Question
Posted by: FAGHMEDA | 2011/03/11

BACKACHE

HI.IM SUFFERING FROM MAJOR BACKACHE FOR 2 YEARS NOW.THE PAIN IS SITUATED FROM BENEATH MY BRA STRAP TO MY LOWER BACK.ITS NOT MY SPINE BUT RIGHT NEXT TO MY SPINE ON BOTH SIDES.ITS SO BAD I CANNOT MOVE IN THE MORNING,IT TAKES ME ABOUT 30MINS TO GET UP,I CANT SIT OR STAND TO LONG.IM CURRENTLY ATTENDING PHYSIOTHERAPY EVERY 2ND DAY,WHICH IS HELPING BUT I MUST NOT SKIP..IM ALSO SUFFERING WITH SWELLING THROUGH OUT THE BODY AND IM EXTREMELY TIRED.OH YES,THE WHEN IT PAINS I HAVE A FULL BLADDER,WHICH I AM SOMETIMES UNAWARE OF.IM 31 YEARS OLD AND I''VE BEEN IN AN OUT THE DOCTORS EVEN 2ND OPINIONS.DON''T PICK UP ANYTHING.PLEASE ADVISE

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Dear Faghmeda

Reading your symptoms - as a reflexologist where I incorporate meridians - the area where you find discomfort is what we will call your kidney/bladder meridian - interesting that you say that when you have the pains you have a full bladder - a confirmation that is lies on the kidney/bladder meridian.

This is where i am confident that a few treatments of reflexology and maybe even some magnetic therapy - you will find some relief and by taking a cse history done - we can see what is agravting it .... just thumb sucking at the moment - we need to see your sodiium potassium levels too - which has a huge role to play with the kidney and the bladder.

Please go see a registered reflexologist that will be able to assist you.
To find a registered reflexologist near you - go to www.reflexologycourse.co.za
click on therapist - then the area that suits you and you will have the registered therapists.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Regards,
Stella

1
Posted by: reflexology expert | 2011/03/16

Dear Faghmeda

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Regards,
Stella

Reply to reflexology expert