Question
Posted by: Annalisa Waziwei | 2010/05/11

backache

Hello. I am a 26 year old woman with one kid. I have experienced sharp pain whenever the weather changes ever since his birth. for the last 3 days i have been in so much pain and have received some doxi injections and a painkiller that i received at the hospital last night when i was in great pain. Please advise me on what medication I should take. My doctor explained about the spine changing its coarse during pregnancy. Help

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

you should at least have a proper examination by a specialist including X-rays and even a MRI examination of your spine. You are very young and one should always be suspicious when such a young person as you experiences such pain

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010/05/16

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum