Question
Posted by: lingiloo | 2008/05/28

Backache

I have had serious backache on the upper centre section of my back... with the pain being extremely sore in the early hours of the morning. If I take an anti-inflammatory then it eases, however it feels as if I want to stretch my back for it to 'crack'....my muscles in my neck are stiff too. Have been for physio but of no help....this is causing lack of sleep and total discomfort. I am on HRT, take extra calcium and have a family history of osteoporosis... could this be the onset of this? I really do not want to continue taking tablets for relief, surely this will create other problems? Thanks...

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I strongly recommend that you consult a chiropractor in order to have x-rays done and to start treatment accordingly. Their treatments are very sufficient/effective.

Kind regards