Question
Posted by: CPM | 2010/04/12

Back sore when lying flat

I am obese. 1.65cm 140 kg and im 43. I have been this weight for the last 2 years - trying my best to lose it. Lost 23 and gained 30...you know how it goes.

The last 6 months or so i''ve noticed that if i lie flat on my back (i am fine while in that position) but when I turn to left or right side my top half of my body rolles over easily however the bottom part right in my middle bottom back nearly goes " lame"  it''s very sore and sometimes i feel like i wont be able to turn.

If i take cataflam i am much better - but it''s going on to long now....

Do i need to go see someone of just loose weight?

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

You may certainly have a problem with your spine as well but at your extreme weight nobody would attempt ot treat you without you losing a substantial amount of weight

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010/04/14

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum