Question
Posted by: Sam | 2012-08-13

back problems

I recently started having severe back pain. I went for xrays, and there was signs of scoloris that was caused by an accident a couple of years ago, I was kicked very hard and repeatedly in my lower back. I am 50kg overweight and are trying to lose weight but exercising and my back does not go together, What can you suggest as far as Exercises go. I do not want my back problems to increase as I am only 28.
Any advice will be appreciated.

Sam

Your back pain is aggrevated due to being over weight. I suggest that you try swimming, as well as spinning. You will have to engage in strenuous cardio vascular exercise, at least 40 to 50 minutes, 4 to 5 times per week. Consult a dietrician for a sensible low calorie diet. If you loose 50 kg, you will feel like a totally different person and your back pain will improve dramatically.